Re: exists $foo[7] and delete $foo[7]

John Macdonald writes:
| When it gets to the point that sparse arrays actually contain
| large gaps (with no elements physically allocated for them),
| there would be a great advantage in having each/keys/values.
|
| But, there is no urgency about adding each/keys/values for 5.6.

The fact that pseudo-hashes have an implicit ordering could be useful
here.  Would we define each/keys/values on a pseudo-hash to return the
elements _in array order_ ?  Also, we could potentially utilize a next
operator (okay, using the name C<next> would be bad, but...); something
of the form: next @array, 7 to get the next existent element after /
at-or-after element #7.  I could make use of that.

Mx.

Follow-Ups from:
Pete Jordan <pjordan1@email.mot.com>
References to: