Re: $^S and eval

On Sat, Jan 15, 2000 at 09:26:57AM -0700, Tom Christiansen <tchrist@chthon.perl.com> wrote:
> It appears that, since you really are trying to catch program exits,

I also try to catch warnings, to put them into gimp's message-log.

> that you should in theory be using an END{} handler instead of

Hmm.. that's a very good idea (that I didn't have :(). Since die's are
the major problem, this is the right answer. (warnings are relatively
unimportant).

Thanks for all the material!

--
      --==---/ / _ \/ // /\ \/ /       pcg@opengroup.org |e|