Class::MethodMaker --- Call for Owner

Greetings,

I call for the current owner of 'Class::MethodMaker' to step forward.

I've tried emailing Peter Seibel; no answer (for over a month).

I've posted to comp.lang.perl.modules; no reply.

If nobody steps forward / complains / suggests why not, I'll start
maintaining it from ... 14th February?

Apologies for the noise; I want to make sure I don't step on anybody's
toes (esp. Peter's...)

Mx.

CC: comp.lang.perl.modules